Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Once Upon A Polish: Queen of Hearts

I finally tried out one of my new indies that I had been admiring in the bottle for a very long time. It's called Queen of Hearts by Once Upon A Polish. When I saw it in her Etsy shop, I knew I had to have it. For some reason, I let it sit on my shelf for a few weeks before I finally tried it out. But let me tell you, this polish did not disappoint.



Queen of Hearts is PACKED with glitter: black, white, and gold hexes as well as big red and black hearts in a clear base. I was nervous that I would have trouble getting the bigger glitters out of the bottle. But that was not a problem.


That is just one coat of this fabulous polish over Recycle by China Glaze. I'm drooling. Look at all of that glitter!

I love this polish so much that I took lots of pictures. See the rest after the jump!



There are tons of hearts in this polish, and absolutely no fishing for glitter required. All of the hearts you see on my nails came out by themselves. In fact, sometimes I had to take some hearts off because I thought there were too many!



I cannot get over how perfect this polish is. It's easily one of my favorite polishes. I couldn't stop looking at my nails when I had this on. It's such a lovely mix of sparkly and matte glitters.



I had one small issue: The heart glitters got caught on things and got pulled off after a day of wear. But that's not a problem; I'll just put another layer of topcoat next time. I can't wait to wear this again. I just need to figure out what other colors it would look good layered over!

Once Upon A Polish is available through her Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Omg, that is one of the coolest glitters I've ever seen. Looks perfect over the grey, too! And that's really cool that the hearts come out easy, I hate it when you have to spend ages trying to get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't stop staring at my nails, haha. And the abundance of hearts was such a pleasant surprise; I hate trying to fish them out too.

      Delete