Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bad News :(

I have some bad news...my Canon Powershot is officially broken. The flash broke recently, but I could still take pictures without flash. I was going to hold out until Christmas to buy another camera, but it looks like I have to start looking now.

I was all ready to take some pictures of my new manicure, and then the screen said "Lens Error" and shut off. My lens is broken, and the internet says you can't really fix it yourself. And the camera is old and worn down, so it's not worth paying to have it fixed.

I took some bad quality photos of my mani using my Nintendo 3DS since I don't own a phone with a good camera.

I have pictures of two manicures on my camera's memory card that I can still put up, and maybe the ones I just took, depending on how bad they really look.

I'm so sad :( I'll keep you posted on the status of my camera hunt. Bear with me in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment