Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 9: Rainbow

Hello, readers. To all of you on the East Coast that have been affected by Hurricane Sandy, my heart truly goes out to you. Since I'm in Pittsburgh for school, we haven't been hit very hard. But my family and loved ones are in New Jersey without power, and they're in a state of emergency. Thankfully, they are all safe. The pictures I've seen of the devastation break my heart. I hope everyone affected is able to recover from this tragedy quickly.

On a brighter note, I have some nail art for Day 9's rainbow theme.


To achieve this look, I started with some glittery polishes, which I've listed below.
Thumb: Milani One Coat Glitter in Red Sparkle
Index finger: Milani One Coat Glitter in Gold Glitz
Middle finger: Milani One Coat Glitter in Purple Gleam
Ring finger: Milani One Coat Glitter in Blue Flash
Pinky: Milani One Coat Glitter in Silver Dazzle


Then I used striping tape to make the designs. I painted over each nail with Sephora by OPI's Never Enough Shoes, a black creme with lots of rainbow sparkle. I topped this mani with a coat of Seche Vite.



I think these are the last pictures from my old camera! But my new camera has come in, so posts will continue regularly.

Please keep those affected by Hurricane Sandy in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment