Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 8: Metallic

Day 8's theme is metallic! I decided to do a metallic dot gradient.


Oddly enough, all of the polishes I used for this mani are Sephora by OPI. I started with a base of Queen of Everything, which is one of my favorite polishes. I've put a pretty big dent in the bottle, so you can tell I really like it! It covers perfectly in just one coat.


Then I used a large dotting tool to add some dots of Rumba Romance, a metallic brown. I switched to a smaller dotting tool about a third of the way up my nails. I repeated the steps with Tempted by Teal. To seal it up, I used a coat of Seche Vite.



I liked this mani! Queen of Everything is just so lovely and perfect, and polka dots are always fun.

The next day's theme is rainbow!

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the photo in my google reader, I thought you had that new OPI glitter on (The Living Daylights). Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you're right, the colors are similar! I've had my eye on that polish too. Thanks :)

      Delete