Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lynnderella: One Nutty Fruitcake

Hey everyone! I'm back from spring break :) I had such an unforgettable time - I went to France (Nice, Marseille, Paris, and Annecy), Italy (Rome and Florence), and Switzerland (Geneva). It was really awesome but also really exhausting. I wasn't able to paint my nails the entire time which drove me crazy, haha! But now I'm back in England, and back to my polish :)

I really cannot resist Lynnderella's rainbow glitters. It's bad for my wallet, but they're so pretty and versatile! Today I have one called One Nutty Fruitcake, and it's the revamped version.


One Nutty Fruitcake is a mix of all sizes and colors of square glitter with some tiny shimmery and black glitter thrown in for effect.


I layered Fruitcake over China Glaze Running In Circles, a gorgeous green glass fleck polish that I only just tried. Fruitcake went on as expected: completely glitter dense and with just a bit of dabbing. This is just one coat of Fruitcake.



As usual, I'm in love with this glitter. I just wish they weren't so darn expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment