Sunday, May 5, 2013

Navy and Copper Split

Ugh, sorry for the late post again. I've just been so caught up with my schoolwork lately. But on the bright side, I'm almost done with this essay!

Ever just feel like you're in a nail art rut? I was feeling like that for a while; no fancy ideas were appealing to me, so I decided to just do something simple.


A tried-and-true split manicure seemed like a good way to go. So I picked out two colors that I thought went well together. I started with a base of China Glaze First Mate, a one-coater navy blue. Then I painted half of each nail with Barry M Copper. I decided to just freehand it since I'm lazy.


Copper is such a pretty color; it even has a sort of maroon duochrome going on. I just wish Barry M polishes had more creative names!




Nothing too fancy, but hopefully I'll see some nail art and get inspired again.

No comments:

Post a Comment