Monday, May 13, 2013

HARE Holiday Hoopla + Gold Accent

As you all know, I love HARE Polish. Since I'm in England, I decided to only bring versatile colors with me, and thus only one HARE Polish came across the pond with me. Holiday Hoopla is the only glitter topper from HARE that I had at the time, so I had to bring it with me! And I keep reaching for it.


I've been wearing a lot of red and gold on my nails lately. I thought Holiday Hoopla would look good over an off white, so that's what I decided to do. I used 3 coats of Illamasqua Load then topped it with just one coat of Holiday Hoopla.


Yum, glitter.


I also added an accent nail of OPI Goldeneye. I've been reaching for that a lot, too! It's such a lovely gold.




This manicure was simple, but I like it. HARE never disappoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment