Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Half and Half: Dots and Glitter

Sorry I've been so sporadic with posting! My semester ended recently and then we took a trip to Dublin, so it's been pretty hectic around here. I'm off to Berlin and Amsterdam for the week too, but I have posts scheduled for that time :)

Anyway, today I have another nail art rut design. I couldn't decide what to do, so I dug around my basket of polish until something jumped out at me.


I started with a base of Sephora by OPI Queen of Everything. Then I freehand painted half of my nails with Deborah Milano 99. I used a dotting tool and 99 to add dots to the silver half of my nails. It still didn't feel complete, so I added a layer of Models Own Freak Out to the blue half of my nails.


I don't usually like shard glitter that much, but Freak Out is such a fun polish.






I got out of this nail art rut pretty quickly, thank goodness :) Check back soon for another Throwback Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment