Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Hands: Afternoon Thunderstorms

England has been fantastic so far! My only complaint is the weather - it's been awfully snowy, and I think the sun has been out for a total of 6 hours or so. In honor of the gray weather, I have another polish by Happy Hands to show you. This one is called Afternoon Thunderstorms. 


Afternoon Thunderstorms is a light gray creme with matte black hex glitters in various sizes. It also has a subtle golden shimmer.


To conserve polish, I layered this over Alexandra's "Hot" Gray, a light gray creme by Brucci. I used just one coat of Afternoon Thunderstorms. The polish went on smoothly, and the glitter distribution was nice and even.





I think the golden shimmer makes this polish really interesting! It really does evoke the image of thunderstorms.

Happy Hands can be purchased from their Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment