Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lynnderella: Inner Space

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did - but now it's back to school for the last few weeks of classes (and finals) :(

I currently only own a few Lynnderella polishes. Her polishes are quite pretty, but they're much too expensive (and I'm not a fan of all of the controversy, either). I decided that the ones I bought should be the most versatile type possible: glitter topcoats. My very first Lynnderella is called Inner Space. And man, does she nail it.



Inner Space is about a million different kinds of glitter in a clear base. There's hex, circles, bars, squares, even some stars!


This was just one coat of Inner Space over three coats of Rose Among Thorns by China Glaze (which looks pinker in real life). Lynnderellas are known for being very glitter dense, and I'm definitely sold. Really it's a shame these are so hard to come by (and so expensive) - the formula was perfect, and it's so pretty!




I have to say, I'm really glad I picked up this polish. It's so interesting, and it does remind me of space! It's especially appropriate since I'm actually taking Intro to Astronomy this semester :)

Lynderella polishes can be found through her eBay store, but I bought mine from another eBay seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment