Sunday, November 11, 2012

Different Dimension: Smashing Pumpkins

Today, I bring you photos from my new camera! Wooo. I got a Nikon Coolpix S8200. I'm still figuring out its settings, so bear with me.

Anyway, on to the polish: Smashing Pumpkins by Different Dimension.



Taking macro bottle shots is tricky with my new camera :( Smashing Pumpkins has orange and black hexes with iridescent, pearly square glitters suspended in a sheer gray base. Oh and guess what: It glows in the dark!


I started out with two coats of Recycle by China Glaze. Then I layered two coats of Smashing Pumpkins. I think I would have liked a little bit more of the bigger glitters in this polish. Otherwise, I have no complaints! Consistency was good, and the glitters were easy to work with.



Close ups are hard too!




Not only does it glow - it glows in orange/yellow! I don't have any other polishes that glow that color. I think the glow is a little weak compared to polishes that glow green, but I like it!

This polish was part of her Halloween collection, so I don't think it's available anymore :( But she has lots of other great polishes available in her Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment