Friday, August 24, 2012

Cover Band: Sticks N' Stones

Sorry about the lack of posts! My parents and I drove out to Pittsburgh on Wednesday, and we've spent the past few days unpacking and such. But now I'm all moved into my new apartment for another semester of college. Anyway, onto the polish! Today I bring you Sticks N' Stones by Cover Band.


Sticks N' Stones is a mix of black and white hexes in all different sizes, black square glitter, and black and white bar glitter. There are also some holographic bits in there, but they're not very prominent.


I decided to layer it over a new red polish I picked up, Hey Sailor by China Glaze. And let me tell you, Hey Sailor is great! It covered completely in just one coat. Then I added a coat of Sticks N' Stones.


As you can see, the glitter is very dense. I had to do a little manipulating to get everything even, but this polish was no trouble at all.


There are so many layering possibilities for this polish! I can't wait to try it over other colors.


You can find Sticks N' Stones at Ninja Polish. I would definitely grab a bottle while you can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment