Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Purple and Peach Leopard Print

I've been a bad, bad blogger.

This semester has been pretty rough -- I've been so focused on my thesis, submitting to literary magazines, and applying to jobs that I've neglected my blog! And for that, I offer my sincerest apologies. I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things, I promise.

To make up for my absence, have some really cool nail art!


This was my first attempt at a leopard print, and I will definitely be doing it again. It's so much easier than it looks! All you need are 3 colors and a dotting tool.


I used China Glaze Sun of a Peach for my base color. Then I used a large dotting tool to add spots of purple (China Glaze That's Shore Bright) randomly on all of my nails. Next, take a smaller dotting tool and black (China Glaze Liquid Leather) and add some dots around the purple dots. Add topcoat, and you're done! So easy and SO AWESOME.


I really can't believe I've never done leopard print before. I was always intimidated by it for some reason. But now I'm gonna try it in a ton of color combos.


That's all I've got today, but check back soon and keep me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment