Friday, February 28, 2014

Going Bananas

My stamping skills have definitely improved since I started this blog, and I have a really cool stamping manicure for you today! It's pretty Warhol-esque and I love it.


Bananas! When I was little people always tried to call me Hannah Banana, but I hated it and refused to let anyone call me that.


Anyway, onto the polish. I started with three coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow. I let that dry, then I used a Cheeky stamping plate and China Glaze Liquid Leather to stamp on the banana image.


As usual, everything's sealed in with a coat of Seche Vite.



I love this pattern and will definitely be using it again! I also totally recommend Cheeky brand stamping plates; they always give a really clean image and come in a cute little storage box

No comments:

Post a Comment