Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pirate Polish: Companion Polish

Today I have a very unique polish to show you! It's called Companion Polish by Pirate Polish, based on the Companion Cube from the game Portal. I've never played the game, but I hear it's pretty good. Anyway, the polish:



Companion Polish is a glitter topcoat: tiny white squares, big white squares, white hexes, silver hexes, and translucent pink hearts. The square glitter and the addition of the really metallic silver glitter really set it apart from my other heart glitter polishes.


I used just one coat of Companion Polish over China Glaze Liquid Leather. As you can see, it's really glitter dense! I had to do some dabbing to get everything to disperse evenly, but it wasn't particularly difficult to work with.


I also wanted to do an accent nail, so I added some round silver studs in a heart shape to my ring finger.


I'm really pleased with this polish, I just have to figure out what else to layer it over! You can purchase Pirate Polish from their Etsy store, and you can purchase the studs from the Born Pretty Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment