Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Black Knight Stripes

Over Christmas Break, I purchased a polish that had been a lemming of mine for a while: Black Knight by Butter London. Their polishes are a bit expensive for my tastes, but I had a discount coupon at Sephora and went for it. And I'm glad I did!


Black Knight is a rainbow of glitters in a black base, with the dominant colors being pink and blue. I decided to do some nail art with it.


For the glitter nails, I used one coat of Black Knight over a base of China Glaze Liquid Leather. Black Knight can definitely reach full opacity on its own, but I like conserving polish. For the striped nails, I started with China Glaze Concrete Catwalk, then I freehanded stripes of Black Knight. I sealed it all with some Seche Vite, and that's it!



I'm glad I decided to splurge on this polish :) I just can't get enough glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment