Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Orange and Turquoise Neon Leopard Print

Neons in summer is certainly nothing groundbreaking, but that doesn't stop them from being really fun. I absolutely love neon nail polish, and today's mani is a really fun color combo and print!


Read more after the jump :)



Leopard print is surprisingly easy to accomplish. All you need are some dotting tools!


I started with a base of ORLY Melt Your Popsicle, an insanely bright neon orange. I used a large dotting tool to add splotches of China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise. Then I took a smaller dotting tool and China Glaze Liquid Leather to outline the splotches and add a few smaller ones. I sealed it all with a coat of Seche Vite.


What are your favorite colors to wear in the summer?

3 comments:

  1. beautiful nails! i love nail art, and your blog is full of it! i'm loving your blog.
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your nails.. so wish I had the talent to do this!!!

    http://thekissofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combo of leopard! New Follower

    ReplyDelete