Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pastel Stripes and Flowers

Guys, guess what: My senior thesis is finished! Now I have more time for everything (including finding a job and blogging).

Despite that weird snowstorm on Tuesday (thanks, Pittsburgh), it's spring! To celebrate, here are some pretty springtime nails. Read more after the jump!




I started with a base of China Glaze White on White, then used a striper brush and China Glaze Highlight of My Summer to add green stripes. I used two different sized dotting tools along with China Glaze That's Shore Bright and Lemon Fizz to add flowers to two accents nails.


I've been really into freehand stripe nails lately. And I'm always into neon pastels. They really scream, "Spring!" to me.



Are your nails ready for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment