Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Silver Fishnet Stamping and Glequins

Stamping is not one of my strongest nail art skills, so I try to practice when I have the time (and patience). But sometimes I think that just a plain stamped mani needs a little extra something, and that's how today's nail were born!


I started with two coats of Glitter Wonderland by Color Club, a sparkly purple. Then I used Konad Special Polish in Silver to stamp a fishnet design onto each nail. I wanted a little extra oomph, so I added some silver holographic glequins to my ring fingers. For those of you who don't know, a glequin is a glitter-sequin type thing, and I got mine from the Born Pretty Store.




I think the glequins give this mani the extra sparkle it needed!

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! I have never tried stamping my nails like that! I'll have to try it sometime!

    ♥ Samantha
    http://busysweetlife.com

    ReplyDelete