Friday, December 7, 2012

Enchanted Polish: Magical Mystery Tour + Glitter

Happy Friday! Today was my last day of classes for the semester. Next week starts finals, and then I go home :)

Today, I have an Enchanted Polish for you. It's from the Beatles Collection, which I had to have as soon as I saw. Beautiful holo duochromes named after one of my favorite bands' songs? Yes please! This one is called Magical Mystery Tour. I also added some glitter to the tips, but I'll get to that soon.


Magical Mystery Tour is a fabulous duochrome with scattered holo - it shifts from warm and cool purple to blue to an almost gold. I started with a base coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out because I wanted to conserve polish. Then I added just one coat of MMT. I wanted to add a little more sparkle, so I sponged some glitter on the tips. It's called Sapphire Masquerade by Maybelline Color Show. The name is pretty odd, since the glitter is purple and pink. Pretty nonetheless.


It looks so stunning in the bottle! I couldn't stop moving my fingers around to look at all of the colors.


It looks cool purple here.


This is the warm purple.


You can see the blue in the center of my nails here.



You can see a little of the gold in this picture.

Anyway, I think Enchanted Polish did a fabulous job on these polishes! You can purchase Enchanted Polish from Llarowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment